"....have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Selfie Saturdays #1

I've been thinking for awhile to make a list of all the 'A-HA' moments that hit me once in awhile. You know one of those times when you just realise something - whether it's about life, yourself, people around you, family, friendship, out of the box, crazy, funny, 'Oh hold on! This doesn't make any sense!' or 'You've gotta be kiddin' me!' liners. So finally I've come up with my 'Selfies' - Nope not the 'Look-at- me' pics taken by an extended arm kind but more of a 'This-is-what-i-think' liners of an extended mind kind!! I wanted to do it regularly so here I give u 'Selfie Saturdays'. Just stuff that I think is worth sharing rather than leaving it to be forgotten in my Random Access Memory..:)

So here's today's Selfie :

'Getting into photography is just like getting into a relationship - 
Exciting in the beginning, 
Confusing in the middle, 
Burn-out somewhere in between,
Passionate towards the end if it still gets you excited..
In the end you realise - The beginning will always be the best part of your story!'



Picture Courtesy: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts matter...