"....have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

On the road..


On the road, I strode
Stopped time, let the dust erode
Got out there, unstuck
Broke into a run, was it luck?

Hungover, I stayed
Like quicksand, my heart obeyed
Now it’s a run ahead, for every step back
Pulsating through, on to the right track

Saw the sun, in a sunrise
Loved living, without a guise
This time, slept with my eyes closed
Sang aloud, without being forced

It’s going to be alright, I think
A promise overcome, with a wink
I’ll find a way through it all
Now that I am looking, standing tall

Who can say where my day leads?
Through magic and miracles my heart speeds
To where my tale flows with hopes load
Only time will tell my story on this road….


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts matter...