"....have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I believe..


I believe…
When the world has turned it’s back on you
And you know not what to do…
It calls for a new beginning!
I believe…
When the best of people turn you down
In the worst of situations
It’s time to decide whom you can count on!
I believe…
When you end up feeling like a loser
And there is not a soul to look upto
It’s time to move on!
I believe…
When the word ‘trust’
Doesn’t seem magical anymore
It’s time you turned over a new leaf of life!
I believe…
When the time is yours
And the clock’s ticking away
Make the most of it!
I believe..
In reliving your deams..
Coz it’s never too late
To nurture what you’ve always wanted to do!
I believe..
If you’ve ever longed to do something
Then the time is NOW!
Coz life’s too short to wait for the perfect moment
Or the perfect ‘one’….
It’s time you stand up
And learn to paint your own perfect picture!!!...
Coz life’s calling…
It’s time to go….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts matter...