"....have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Friday, September 10, 2010

Jz like tht...

 I feel sleepy and I feel high
Whatever the case no one knows why
I cud play or I cud work
But I ain't doin the latter
Coz I'm not a jerk!
Or I cud wonder
And let my thots wander
But I ain't doin that too…
Coz my mind's beyond yonder!
Or I cud bug you
And while away my time
But u ain't wanna do that
Coz it's neither worth a penny or a dime...
So now am back to:
I feel sleepy an I feel high
Whatever the case no knows why

3 comments:

Your thoughts matter...