"....have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Life


Stars shine down upon me
I close my eyes now
To dream of what was meant to be …
What my life has been and how…
I see the beauty of the shoreline..
How far and yet so near
I wish the world was mine…
Then there would be nothing to fear!
I now sail through the desert
Seemingly endless and yet so stunning
I follow the sandunes
So beautiful and yet so cunning
…And now there’s no turning back
I look ahead….
The moon hides as the sun peaks
I carry on with life’s sack…

Without an answer to what my heart seeks….

2 comments:

Your thoughts matter...